Congratulations to the new owners of Camp Summit, continuing the fun through its 10th year of business in 2021! Call Colton Harthoorn at 712-470-6456 or Pete VanVelzen at 712-348-6106 to book your getaway at this upgraded and established campground in Hadley, MN.
They have a new website...campsummitmn.com!
We’ve put in the work to establish, beautify, and gain the trust of our many repeat guests include seasonal renters since 2011 at our lakeside campground, and Camp Summit is looking for new owners that are ready to take over this turnkey business for a new season in beautiful Southwest Minnesota.
Camp Summit provides a Rainbow Play Set, fire rings, picnic tables, and visitor parking. Fishing, boating and swimming are just a walk away in 81 acre Summit Lake with a public access boat launch and dock. A local park, baseball field and a Community Center with meals, refreshments and ice are all within an easy walk.
This small, quiet, family-friendly campground might just be the getaway you are looking for. We offer seven spacious sites to accommodate RV’s of any size, with upgraded 30 & 50 amp electricity with individual meters, water and sewer at each site.
Slayton is only five miles away and features a thriving Main Street, boutique and antique shopping, coffee shops, bakery, restaurants, a grocery store, swimming pool and a golf course.
Camp Summit is located just across from serene Summit Lake near Hadley, MN, in southwest Minnesota. Park your RV for a getaway and enjoy time fishing and canoeing!
Beautiful Wild Flowers at the edge of Camp Summit
We have just a few simple rules for Camp Summit campers:
- We love supplying a safe area for you to enjoy a campfire, but we ask that you remove things from the fire ring for the next guests that don’t burn, like cans and bottles.
- We also provide picnic tables for every site and ask that you put them back in their original location if you move them during your stay. Thanks for helping to make it easier for us to keep our grass trimmed!
- We’re an environmentally-friendly campground, with a recycling shed a short walk away, and campers are responsible for carrying out their own trash.
- We’re a pet-friendly campground to all four-legged family members on a leash, but don’t forget your bags to pick up the piles!
- Thank you for leaving your campsite clean for the next group and for being courteous to others during your stay.
We really enjoy our Camp Summit guests!
Interested in area activities and recreation? Find out if the Hadley Buttermakers have a home baseball game that you can walk to from the campground by clicking here.
Nearby Slayton is only 5 miles from us and as the county seat of Murray County, there is always something going on! Check out their Calendar of Events.